ITALIAN COPPER POTS
Welcome to Creartistic.
If you are someone who values quality over quantity, who wants to uphold family traditions forever, you are our ideal customer.
Since 1988, we have been keeping the Italian art of copper cookware alive, transforming kitchens and preserving tastes. We will continue to do so, because we truly believe that there are people out there, from professional chefs to cooking enthusiast, who care about the craftsmanship, skill and hours of work. People who want timeless, lasting crafts-goods in their lives, instead of throwing their money away for soul-less disposable products.
Copper cookware has stood the test of time and still not been beaten for its superior ability to conduct heat and deliver an even cook. With all the modern technology we have today, copperware remains the standard in upscale kitchens, restaurants and hotels.
Creartistic take pride to produce your cookware handcrafted using a state-of-the-art technique and secrets passed by the generation of Italian coppersmiths through the centuries.
Here are a few of the very many benefits that the Creartistic copper cookware has been offering customers for the past three decades:
- The very best quality products that last for an entire lifetime and beyond
- An improvement in the quality of finished dishes
- Beauty, elegance and sophistication
- The most competitive prices for copper cookware
- Customer-friendly repair centers
- The pride of preserving Italian and family traditions
For Italy shipping is FREE!
- This saucepan is created with solid copper
- Made with the experience of skilled craftsmen to make it superior from the aesthetic point of view and at the same time more resistant
- It has two practical handles in solid brass attached with tinned copper rivets, just like the pot itself
- Equipped with lid
- Internal tin lining handmade with pure tin
- It can be used both on flame and in the oven but not with induction plates