ITALIAN COPPER POTS
Founded in 1988, CREARTISTIC is a craft enterprise making traditional style tin-lined copper cookware of the type which, until only a few decades ago, could be found in all our grandmothers’ kitchens, and which today takes pride of place in the kitchens of celebrity chefs.
The art of working copper goes more than 500 years back in time: as a matter of fact, it was during the Renaissance that the metal began to be used to make pots and pans for cooking.
From the large cities to the smallest village there used to be able craftsmen who, by hammering away at a piece of copper, could transform it into a valuable cooking pot.
The founder of Creartistic, Agostino Valenti, has learnt these copper working techniques and the secrets of the trade at one of these craftsmen’s.
Today, assisted by his entire family and other expert craftsmen, he strives to keep this ancient art alive.
Developing over the years from a crafts workshop into a modern enterprise, Creartistic’s focus has always been on quality and detail, combining the best craft tradition and state-of-the-art technology to produce cookware that is beautiful to look at and functional to use.
Whether you’re a professional chef or simply enjoy cooking the traditional way, you’ll find copper cookware items to suit all needs: polenta cauldrons, casseroles, roasting pans, fry pans, saucepans, and moulds too!
For Italy shipping is FREE!
- This saucepan is created with solid copper
- Made with the experience of skilled craftsmen to make it superior from the aesthetic point of view and at the same time more resistant
- It has two practical handles in solid brass attached with tinned copper rivets, just like the pot itself
- Equipped with lid
- Internal tin lining handmade with pure tin
- It can be used both on flame and in the oven but not with induction plates