WE ARE EXPERTS IN CRAFTSMEN OF COPPER
The production of our articles starts with a copper roll. There are various thicknesses, starting from 0.8 mm for the molds and up to 3 mm for professional pans. From the copper roll we manually cut out disks of the required size.
The molds are designed and manufactured with the most modern technologies by ourselves. This allows you to follow the customer’s needs more accurately and provide a customized product.
Molding is instead performed with a 300-ton press.
COPPER WORKING TECHNIQUES
Following are some of the secrets of an ancient – yet little known – craft: copper working.
1. It all begins with these copper sheet rolls of varying thickness – from 0.8 mm for the moulds, up to 3 mm for professional pots and pans. We cut out discs of the required size by hand.
2. We design and make the dies ourselves, using state of the art technology. This enables us to meet our customers’ needs to the smallest detail and produce customized items.
3. Stamping is done with a 300 tonne press.
5. The hammering is still all done by hand. Knowing how to use a hammer well has always been important for creating and finishing copper articles. Hammers are simple items, but they are very important in our work. There are thousands of them, of different shapes and sizes, each of which has a specific use.
6. Chiselling to create volumetric shapes.
7. Tin-lining with pure 100% tin. The only way to make an excellent job of it is by hand.
8. Polishing is mostly done by machine; the advantage is that of ensuring better health conditions for the workers by keeping them away from the dirt.
9. The handles are attached to the pots and pans by hand and fastened with copper rivets; we only use top-quality brass moulded handles.
10. All items are then put into plastic bags and packaged in cardboard boxes to maintain their quality unaltered.